Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Engineer
8,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our thoughts and prayers for all of those in the south battling hurricane Harvey. We wish you and your families well and hope you are safe and dry.

- Michael

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Tinken.
Guys I have been through many hurricanes , but have never seen anything like this. Just when you think it eases it comes at you again. Never seen such a large metro area so incapacitated. My entire property is under water , but house is dry save for one leak. Water well is under water but we have power to house. I have 4 co workers who had mandatory evacuations. I have not had to call the coast guard from my roof so I count my blessings as it could be much worse. The Rhino came out to assess the 3' water in my property and check on neighbors but trying to use my truck to deliver supplies to shelters that need it in deeper water. I hope those not from around Houston never have to experience this. And it's far from over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Tinken.
Guys I have been through many hurricanes , but have never seen anything like this. Just when you think it eases it comes at you again. Never seen such a large metro area so incapacitated. My entire property is under water , but house is dry save for one leak. Water well is under water but we have power to house. I have 4 co workers who had mandatory evacuations. I have not had to call the coast guard from my roof so I count my blessings as it could be much worse. The Rhino came out to assess the 3' water in my property and check on neighbors but trying to use my truck to deliver supplies to shelters that need it in deeper water. I hope those not from around Houston never have to experience this. And it's far from over.

Stay safe friend and be smart about getting out in time. Living in Louisiana I know what you are going through.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Made it through okay luckily with little damage. Did have some fun with the rhino afterwards driving around the neighborhood checking out damage and seeing who needed help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts