Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I hear you...

Did you want it to be crazy loud...or just add some zip...

Our basic intake will pep it up a lot and comes with a jet kit...lot's of power added even with a stock exhaust...in an 04 with no scoop and with the engine cover on the intake will sound great but if you add an exhaust it will be loud as hell...

If you do get an exhaust and some other intake you will need a jet kit...you will NOT get power from an intake and/or exhaust w/o jetting...

Also... IMO... ours look great riding around with the cover off with an outwears...the price on the outerwears is outrageous but there is not one thing I can do about that... :)

Air Intake

Just out of curiosity what color is your rhino...if it's an 04 original it must either be green or camo right...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my rhino is green . I am in Indiana an dont get off road . If I could trick it out for not a lot of money I would . May just change the end cap on muffler an let it go . didnt realize you guys ran them with the cover off.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I am not suggesting you run with the cover off... I was just saying... they can look really good if that is what you want...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts