Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banana: I'm trying to contact either an ATV/UTV club or an individual in or near Tonopah to arrange either a joint club ride or just someone to show us around area. I'm posting this representing the Minden Meat Grinders from northern Nevada. We are an ATV/UTV club([url=http://www.mindenmeatgrinders.com/index.html) who LOVE TO RIDE. We are thinking of coming to Tonopah in May or early June for the weekend and don't want to waist our time just riding around, but would like to see some ghost towns, mines and just some generally cool riding areas. Naturaly we would be more than happy to reciprocate. We have some great riding in area, and someone is always looking to go for a ride. Please contact me if you have an interest.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have ridden and raced that area several times in the past, most of it is long boring roads.There is some tree's long washes , mines.

You might call Casey Folks from Best In The Desert Racing he knows that area real well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is a large poker run in Manhaten which is in smoky valley I beleave third weekend in July I will find out at work on Tue. and let you know. Its is an asome area to explore on your own.

·
Registered
492 Posts
There is a large poker run in Manhaten which is in smoky valley I beleave third weekend in July I will find out at work on Tue. and let you know. Its is an asome area to explore on your own.
I just checked out the website for the Manhatten bar has info on ride July 17. WE will be in SD. for the pker run but, will go sometime this summer to check it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts