Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i recently started learning Rhino and have ran into a problem i cant seem to find an answer for.

problem 1: i am tring to add a picture (logo.Jpeg) to a title block for the company i work for, but when i use the picture frame command and insert the jpeg, it comes out all white with a black cross in it. i have tried the -PictureFrame Command and specified the path and the same thing happened. i tried changing it using textures under color in the properties palette, but alas to no avail. how do i get the logo to show up?

problem 2: i downloaded a title-block template from online and inserted it using the layout command but the title block is white, so when i try to print it, it doesn't show up. i am tring to change it to black so i can print this drawing but i again cant seem to figure out how to change it.

i know its alot but i appreciate anyone who can relieve me of these demons that plague me!

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Welcome to the site, you'll have to register your company as a vendor. Go to the first sticky in this thread you'll find out what you have to do or contact [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts