Votes: 154 24.7%
  • Carlisle 489's

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Ran the Maxxis that came on the machine until there wasn't anything left to dig with. Got a set of ITP 27X14 XTR Mudlite. Super nice ride; dig well when climbing in loose shell/dirt; travels well over deep powder snow without digging deep; nice smooth ride on hard pack dirt/blk-top. What muddin I've taken them through, not a problem, handled it with ease. Can handle very low air pressure. But the tread wear is not the highest.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gorilla Silverbacks for the mud and trails!

Had quite an experience with the Gorilla Silverbacks 27-10-12 in a recent event! Very smooth ride considering the tread and could go through anything with steady feed of throttle! Very light tire by the way for the amount of rubber that's in each tire! 2 thumbs up!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Kenda K585 SBS HD

I use in the desert the 26x11r12 & 26x9r12 combo on the stock rims. These tires are 8ply,rugged and look great. These tires are sweet! I used to run stock tires. They would blow the side walls out every time I would haul ass threw the trails (south side of Havasu) but for two years now with K585's..zero flats!!!!:banana:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
bighorns all the way. i tried the gmz's & they were horrible. went flat after about 30 miles, another bad thing about them is that they are about 1/2" shorter than what they should be. if the bighorns say 26" on the sidewall they are 26" tall, gmz's can say 26'' on the sidewall but will be 25 1/2"

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tusk trilobite. 26x10 on all four corners. Awesome bighorn knock off and dirt cheap. I know i know you get what ya pay for but thus far these tires have been a great purchase.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The other tire guy up date

Who is choosing other and why? I need to know so I can update the poll for you and your tire of choice.
I run dirt devil xt , you might want to put silver backs in there too .

·
Registered
2 Posts
i still have the stocks on mine. I was going to get the mudlites but my buddy told me that he had a lot of problems with them getting flat. so he told me about the BIG HO,s. So i think im going to try them out...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Zillas

·
Registered
11 Posts
Other-tire of choice

I have been happy with my swamp lites so far. Great in mud and decent wear so far on hard pack.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Tire of choice review!

Just took off the sedoma buzz saw radials......5208 miles and would have made aleast another summer,but due to a balljoint failure trashed the fronts. I would buy this tire again!!! Got ITP Bajacross lets se how these handle the Montana wilderness.:eek2:

141 - 159 of 159 Posts