• Carlisle 489's

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Truck Tires-ReTreads

Has anyone used TREADWIRGHT tires on your truck? They are really inexpensive. At glance they look great and I've read great reviews on them. I'm still alittle concerned with purchasing retreads...Check out their site at www.treadwright.com

·
Registered
67 Posts
Pitbull Rockers have made a believer outta me.

·
Registered
708 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I hear that they are heavy, do you notice a difference?[/quote]

Yes they are a good bit heavier than the stock maxxis. I can tell a slight difference in power and acceleration. Haven't done any speed runs yet, but i'm sure it'll take longer to hit the limiter. We ride alot of tight hilly trails here in WV so weight didn't concern me. Besides the extra weight should help keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Other

Picked the Maxxis Cerros for the wifes decked out 700. She wanted something more turf friendly with a smooth ride. Do mighty fine snow plowing too.:banana:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been running GBC Spartacus 8ply 26x12x12 for a year now have 900 miles. Smooth running tire, tears up everything, great in the snow up to 12", tread life just starting to round the top of the tread no big deal. Most riding done in Michigan Upper and Lower, hardly any pavement. never gotten a flat or puncher while riding. Only 1 time did I get stuck and good, it took an F250 diesel to pull me out almost got him stuck, very pleased with these tires. These tires ride so much better than stock.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Duro Power Grips

Just purchased the Duro Power Grips from RMA !!! Have"nt recieved them yet...Heard alot of positives about them ...Guess i will find out myself ! :fingersx:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like my mud lites as where i ride there is plenty of mud, they are not super aggressive to the point of being bad on bearings or axles. on top of that I dont have such a bumpy ride like I would with outlaws or silverbacks

·
Registered
45 Posts
new to the sxs industry i have mud lites came on my rhino and i ride alot of wet trail wet sand mud lots of water holes i am riding in central fl are big horns that good of a tire will they be suited for my terrain also been wanting to go to trail fest in west virginia i have a new thread open talkin about it i am looking for a group to ride with hatfielsd and mccoy trails should be a good test for a new set of big horns

·
Registered
43 Posts
Maxxis Zilla is the best tire I have ever had on my Rhino. It does everything, if I can't make it thru the mud I just back out of it. It's a super light tire too so lot's of power when spinning them. When it comes to trail, mud, dirt, just all around solid tire these are the best I've had. Their weakness is sandy water bottoms but that's an easy one to avoid.

121 - 140 of 159 Posts