Votes: 154 24.7%
  • Carlisle 489's

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
big horns because they bite good and wear great on whatever you ride on. but i do have 589s on my quad and they wear good.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like my Bighorns. Got a flat before I had beadlocks and the bead held the whole way back to camp, late at night and thru Rocky terrain. Had to replace the tire from driving on it but they got me home. They wear great and work great in every terrain from mud, snow, dirt and pavement in any element.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Well to be honest I was happy with my stock tires for three years until I came across this forum and then we had a really big snow storm and I couldn't go the places I wanted, so I got the Bighorn OG. I have a smoother ride with better handling and if we ever get more snow I am ready.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I had BFG's before I went to LT but they are no longer available. But I think it would take 3 or 4 engines before a Rhino would ever wear them out. I have Big ho's now so they got my vote.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have only had stockers and Big Horns and I would definitly consider the BH's on my next purchase. I would like to try a lighter tire to see how it performs, but I do not want to give up the sturdiness of a BH.

·
Banned
6,192 Posts
no jimmy we cant tell u what other tires were voting for its a secret..

·
Banned
6,192 Posts
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

o chit ....LOL

thats great now ur gonna go in all my post and change em...:)

ps i voted for terracross to not other

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I changed it back, hahahahah!!!

Did anyone see that the Bighorn is avail in a 26" with a 15" wheel??? I saw some at the shop next door to my office. They look badass!!!! Kinda like a 20" wheel on a 35" or 37" tire on a truck.

·
Banned
6,192 Posts
I changed it back, hahahahah!!!

Did anyone see that the Bighorn is avail in a 26" with a 15" wheel??? I saw some at the shop next door to my office. They look badass!!!! Kinda like a 20" wheel on a 35" or 37" tire on a truck.

that would look badass kinda like the 25'' tire on the 14'' rims

u should of left the post like that it was funny

·
Registered
302 Posts
GBC Grim Reapers. I picked the other catagory so you can add these. I have only had the stockers and the Grim Reapers. The GRs are so much smoother, handle a lot better and are 8 ply rated as well. I was going to get Big Horns but got a screamin deal on these due to an error on a tire company website and they honored the price. I love it when that happens. :banana:

·
Banned
6,192 Posts
. I was going to get Big Horns but got a screamin deal on these due to an error on a tire company website and they honored the price. I love it when that happens. :banana:

man few months ago discounttire.com website was messed up i guess and i got my 22's for 1,000 otd brand new with tires mounted ...was 2300 normal

·
Registered
116 Posts
big horn 2.0s - there real light, good traction too, just have pay attention more when riding cause they are lighter, they are a 6 ply , i think.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I run 27" XTR's. I find them smooth and durable so far. I do a fair bit of mud riding also, and these things seem to hook up real nice in the slop, they probably are not the ticket for you though. If you run Bighorns and like them, why bother looking elsewhere? They are by far the popular choice for all around riding.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts