Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
damn good reaction time,that was close!!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
nice bit of driving...nice save!....just curious.....is the rear sway bar removed?,,,,does it have any wheel spacers?...any after market wheel offset?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice bit of driving...nice save!....just curious.....is the rear sway bar removed?,,,,does it have any wheel spacers?...any after market wheel offset?
Thanks guys,

No sway bar, no wheel spacers, and 4+3 Diablo beadlock wheels.... I tried offset wheels/spacers and didn't like them because they put to much strain on the bearings, tie-rods, etc for the way I like to ride..

·
Banned
354 Posts
Wow!!! Nice save boss.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,421 Posts
wow...nice save.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thanks guys,

No sway bar, no wheel spacers, and 4+3 Diablo beadlock wheels.... I tried offset wheels/spacers and didn't like them because they put to much strain on the bearings, tie-rods, etc for the way I like to ride..
:eek2:you had to have left a hicky mark on ur seat.lol nice save, i have mts on my rhino and it made a huge difference. just an idea.

·
Registered
395 Posts
he said he has 4+3 wheels....arnt those wider than 5+2?...I have 5+2 and 1 1/2 spacers on all 4...and super bearings...no swaybar...and wish i was even wider.....I almost forgot...i had a ? on this video.....as he comes around the corner....not real fast...nutin out of the ordinary?...and he bicycles it....if that was a big quad... would not have done that?..and a sxs is wider...and he is siting on the inside of turn...better than a quad siting in center...and they say a rhino is top heavy....it really only has that roll bar up high?...not much weight?...just wondering about the physics?...like i'm the only one

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great driveing.. I need to get them skills. Pic below is what happened to mine.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
run sum 2+5 wheels atleast, i rather replace a cheap bearing then roll my rhino , lol
we heard you roll everything you get your hands on :hihi:
lol we try ,

he said he has 4+3 wheels....arnt those wider than 5+2?...I have 5+2 and 1 1/2 spacers on all 4...and super bearings...no swaybar...and wish i was even wider.....I almost forgot...i had a ? on this video.....as he comes around the corner....not real fast...nutin out of the ordinary?...and he bicycles it....if that was a big quad... would not have done that?..and a sxs is wider...and he is siting on the inside of turn...better than a quad siting in center...and they say a rhino is top heavy....it really only has that roll bar up high?...not much weight?...just wondering about the physics?...like i'm the only one

2+5 is the widest wheel offset

then 4+3

then 5+2 , which is stock

the 2nd # is for how much the rim sticks out past the center of the wheel hub ,

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
haha I biked my rhino with Dunescru and saved it, it's pretty cool but very hard to reinact...

Benzo reaction times are usually quite slowed down.....lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts