Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I was looking at one of those the other day. It has a-lot of good ideas. I just had a hard time paying so much foe a twin engine jet boat. The back swim area is a great seat up with the seats on the platform and option table.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Been looking at the SX version of this boat as well. I like the hulls, and engines. Nice thing too about twin engine is if one goes down you still got one to get home on. Yamaha has building jet drives for a long time, and this is not thier first rodeo when it comes to this technology. Also if you take a look at buying something like a 2005, you can find then in good condition for around 21.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Buy an Eliminator Daytona...........................the best built boat out there!!!!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
check this out
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2003-Correct-Craft--Nautique--Ski-Nautique-Enter-a-Model-92586261
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2003-Malibu-Wakesetter-92580248

Buy an Eliminator Daytona...........................the best built boat out there!!!!
its not the kind of boat he wants, but it is super sick,
4 times the insurance of the same size eliminator eagle though, that would make me never get a cat!

there are soooooo many used boats right now, i think that is by far the best option!!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yamaha seems exspensive but it has all the bells and whistles. The Ar230 got boat of the year and likt the Rhino I think it will be bullet proof.
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/boat/products/modelhome/422/0/home.aspx

If you think there is a better boat lets see it. I always like boats with good looking girls in or on them. Anybody have any pictures of a yamaha or any other kind of boat with a bikini girls on it?:angel4:

I agree possible the best boat made, I dont have that kind of scratch. And I have had boats before maintence can get exspensive. Kind of why I drive a Rhino and have not stepped into a Sand car.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yamaha seems exspensive but it has all the bells and whistles. The Ar230 got boat of the year and likt the Rhino I think it will be bullet proof.
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/boat/products/modelhome/422/0/home.aspx

If you think there is a better boat lets see it. I always like boats with good looking girls in or on them. Anybody have any pictures of a yamaha or any other kind of boat with a bikini girls on it?:angel4:

I agree possible the best boat made, I dont have that kind of scratch. And I have had boats before maintence can get exspensive. Kind of why I drive a Rhino and have not stepped into a Sand car.
Yep, me too, on the sand car issue. Good luck with the purchase. And shop around there are a **** load of boats out there right now. I just picked up mine for 39k....he wanted 58k. I love this recession thing.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Now that you said that now I cant buy that stupid boat, How about I buy a New Escalade to pull the Yamaha? Nope still wont due it. In the water you are right Blake. Its like at Olds racing what you got right then is what matters not what sitting at home getting built. I am stuck the wife says its her turn for a toy?:pinshake:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Now that you said that now I cant buy that stupid boat, How about I buy a New Escalade to pull the Yamaha? Nope still wont due it. In the water you are right Blake. Its like at Olds racing what you got right then is what matters not what sitting at home getting built. I am stuck the wife says its her turn for a toy?:pinshake:
id rather have a 78 chevy luv and a sick boat...lol
she runs the show now? damn they dont make asian women like they used to!!! LMAO!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yep thats the boat i am thinking of, Do they make a solar powered boat. i may not buy anything until i know where gas prices are gonna land?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have a 2008 Yamaha 212SS. I store it and use it only at Havasu. I LOVE the boat and it does very well on gas. I have had it at 52 on GPS and in moderate water it is a rocketship. It is not a big water boat and tends to wander in big chop since it doesn't have anything planting it in the water (outdrive).

It is super easy to maintain and very easy to use. The swim step is KILLER! My family loves it.

For reference I have been boating all my life. I sold a 28' Nordic open bow and got this 21' boat.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts