Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want too say thank you to wv hot rod (James) ! I know it's been said a thousand times before about this guy but man I can back that up for sure '! So it was June 16 I ordered my sheave/fixed sheve od weighs and slider payment was send and he shipped the parts ASAP as we all know USPS and Canada post are not the fastest mail people . Long story short Canada post did not leave me a slip saying I had mail at the post office and it got sent back to jame and he shipped it back to me again on his $$$$$ a 112 days later I have all my parts I just wanted so give a big thank you for him going out of his way and keeping me informed on his end ,, Ok enough of the typing I'm going to install all my goodies

Wv hot rod rock :banana::banana::banana::banana:
( I will Be ordering more sheaves when my buddy's get there ass kick now :eek2:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hell yeah, James is a great dude!

·
Registered
101 Posts
+2!! James is great to deal with. I sent him a pm earlier tonight and before I could get the dishes done he called me back! Even my better half was impressed, so you know he is doing something right! :banana:

·
Registered
561 Posts
That is why his customer service is so great, he is never too busy to answer questions, even "after hours", weekends or whenever. Anyone who doesnt have his sheave yet, order one today! Throw your old one away, you wont regret it!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Best customer service I've ever had,wish he did auto insurance,home mortgage, auto loan, cell phone, satellite provider, water and sewage,lol- to much grey goose!

·
Banned
833 Posts
Poor cdog ... we felt sooo bad!! This was our worst order ever for delivery time ... Damn Customs!!! LOL I'm just glad you finally got everything. Hollar if you have any questions. James

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
That is why his customer service is so great, he is never too busy to answer questions, even "after hours", weekends or whenever. Anyone who doesnt have his sheave yet, order one today! Throw your old one away, you wont regret it!
he'll even answer when he is buying dog food LOL

·
Registered
131 Posts
When I was there a couple weeks ago he answered while we were riding trails. I wondered why he was going slow...He was taking the order haha!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Best customer service I've ever had,wish he did auto insurance,home mortgage, auto loan, cell phone, satellite provider, water and sewage,lol- to much grey goose!
Dealing with jamse and grey goose great combo. Imo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts