Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been to the cove in winchester.va? just trying to get feedback,were thinking of going in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Went on dirt bikes 3 years ago. That was before the Rhino. Little rocky for two wheels and old folks. Didn't know UTV's were allowed.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am gonna try to make it there this week and get a ride in before heading to wva

·
Registered
23 Posts
give me a shout sometime. i have a large chuck of land to play on where rt17 end at i66 in marshall.no rocks here!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
give me a shout sometime. i have a large chuck of land to play on where rt17 end at i66 in marshall.no rocks here!

That sounds like a plan,Im always looking to ride somewhere new....specially if it's close by.IM headed out in the morning for a few days but Iwill contact you for sure when I get back

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would take you up on that offer, orange shee. I only live about an hour from marshall.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im down any weekend except the 4th of next month.....i can get away during the week too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
ive got 500 acers on one side of rt55 and over 750 on the other side, 26 acers mx track, and 1/8 mile hard top drag strip. most of the land is flat and very muddy, no rocks here!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you have quite a large chink of land,wow! sounds like a good time and you arent that far. So ........when can we ride,lol?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Let us know when we can come and tear are **** up. Right now the only place that I ride is on my cousins farm in west virginia and that is 3 1/2 hours away.

·
Registered
23 Posts
im normally there EVERY weekend. hunting season is in, saturdays are bad days to ride there from now til jan 15th unless its from noon to three (no one in the woods)and there are people that pay to hunt where i ride (all but 26 acres)
all trails are groomed with a cat 953 loader or dozer when i can get one. trails can get boring because there smooth, but i have dug mud pits in wet areas!:hump:
hopefully the rain will be over before saturday. i can pm you my phone number, and find a time to meet up there, nathan

o yeah, i have motoworks pipe on my rhino the stock HAS TO GO ON to ride in a few areas there. ive been riding here since 2000, and dont want to loose it over a loud pipe!i cant ride my pingers there since theres no silent pipe for them

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My exhaust is stock so no worries about noise.Is there hunting there on sundays or just saturdays?

·
Registered
42 Posts
my exhaust is an alba. I still think it is loud. The only day for me to ride is saturday. Maybe next year we all can get together and go.

·
Registered
23 Posts
the only time there is hunting is late in the afternoon during the week, and saturdays. no worrys about target shooting on sunday, theres a church nextdoor!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can you still ride on sundays?

·
Registered
23 Posts
yes,anytime after about 9am

1 - 16 of 16 Posts