Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more smelly, dirty tent camper. I'm getting this for the dunes. There on sale local for $100 regular $120. They also sell a pressurized water canister witha propane heating element for a hot shower.

The chick in the pic cost extra.

·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's $100 for everything in the shower kit which includes a sunshower and hanging toiletry kit. I'm going to pop for another $170 and get a propane power hot shower head to sit in there so it's easy to take a hot shower.

·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you have the money, the toy hauler is heaven. For me I have to buy a new truck to haul it and then buy the toyhauler. 80k later I can shiit and shower in peace or buy this stupid tent for now.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Toyhaulers are great! I sure don't miss tenting it.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I like the idea... Cabela rocks for camping, I am so glad we have one here in town (15 mins away) to shop at. I actually saw that shower setup and the wheels started turning.

Ladies Shower night at Glamis!

·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The RV stores sell self contained shiiters also. A good one of those is about $250 though. It will fit nicely in the shower tent.

My popup camper doesn't have a bathroom so I have been planning this for a while.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I used one of those tent showers for a couple years in Glamis before I bought my TH last year. It was the bomb. My bro bought one of the heater kits, but I never tried that out. I don't think he paid $170 for it though. Try Sportmen's Wherehouse. That is where we got ours. I was thinking the tent was $79 but they may have went up

·
Registered
965 Posts
Michaels coming out of the closet with the quickness! lol

I dig it! If I werent stupid and trying to buy a TH, I'd be all over this!
Are you having problems trying to buy a Toy hauler??
I could help you even if your not buying one of mine it is no big deal to me?? call me 951/634-9587 cell phone
I have worked both sides of this industry (retail-now wholsale) I could help you figure out how much they are making, I have dealers who sale the Raptor if that is what you are still looking at purchasing??

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hey, if any of you RV/ toy hauler sales people know anyone interested in my hauler, I have a 24ft Carson Fun Runner (front bath/ no onan gen), but I do have a 55K portable gen I will throw in for addition few bucks, but I'd love to hang on to gen, but for sake of sale, it's yours! Here is a pic, but I have a ton of interior pics if serious interest, and its in great shape inside and out. I need to get $10,500 with generator. I paid $12,400 at beginning of season and used it 3 times only. I also put some nice black wheels on it, and spent over 10 hours peeling all of the stickers off to give it a plain and simple look instead of gold and green stickers. Anyway, need to sell, so that is my price, or $10k without gen. (Price applies to all here). I will list in the RV trader next week, and try my luck there, but by the looks of what $10K will get you, I should sell quick!
Christian
310-856-7676

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.