Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size is the rad hose on a 700 rhino, i am putting in a temp sensor an need to know what size of adapter to get

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll need the stock one for the temp sensor for the ECU to run the EFI properly

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
If using an inline adapter, make sure when the sensor is threaded in, it doesnt restrict the coolant flow. Ive seen several adapters that restrict flow by 30%.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey...this should work for northern folks (seattle)like me...but you south dessert guys might take note....my rhino came with a heater under the driver seat...the PO said it was like 300 bucks?...not sure and there is no name on it...but i found the fan easy (atwood turbo 4000) 30 bucks ...mine was filled with mud...this heater is a small alloy cube with a auto style heater core....on my rhino the coolant line on drivers side goes into this heater and then to stock radiator...after engine and before heater I put my TEE in for my temp gauge...Plastic tee barb on te pass through and thredded on the side i redused that down to 1/8 for my sender....anyway long story short...the front of that heater has 2 3" ducts for heat...on the front one goes straight ahead for driver feat...one with alloy duct goes over to pass feet...and switch on dash....if you turn it on it really helps with cooling...and eaven you guys in the dessert could plum it out the back and blow on exhgaust...and run when needed for extra cooling

·
Registered
395 Posts
I had to take my boys to school....anyway it works really good...because no air passes through unless fan is on....it doesn't add much cooling unless fan is on..and with it on its like haveing two raidiators and fans....and for up north folks?...it really feels good on your feet the nice warm air...this winter i'll be mobin around with toasty toes!....when i google the fan i needed it showed up as a universal boat type heater...but a guy could easy make one its just a heater core in a alloy cube with a 30 dollar atwood 4000 fan for 30 bucks...i just thought i'd pass that along

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'll go out front and take a few...but i dont know how to post them?...i hate doing the photo bucket thing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts