Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of my recent gauge install. Now waiting on backplate to fill the voids.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Excellent job that looks nice. I am looking to do amp and temperature my self could you put a pic of the temperature gauge install at the motor or radiator where ever you put it. Also can you put link form where you bought the tac

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent job that looks nice. I am looking to do amp and temperature my self could you put a pic of the temperature gauge install at the motor or radiator where ever you put it. Also can you put link form where you bought the tac

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks!
Yep, so I used an in line probe adapter from thermostat (hottest part of coolant) and ran it to the guage, power, ground etc, my tach is an iequus 7068 with inductive pickup. I sanded the chrome and painted black to match the other gauges, I could only find that style for (in dash mounting), has to be set for 2 cylinder (idle 1500) because of the way the rhino triggers.

·
Registered
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI
12 Posts
Wow that looks awesome! How much did everything cost? Did you just mount it inside the "warning" panel below the digital gauge?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, so I removed the pop riveted warning plate and used a hole saw to the correct gauge size and mounted there. Now I'm waiting on the abs plastic backplate, all are iequus gauges with the inductive pickup on the spark plug wire closest to the coil, total cost for everything was roughly $200, the tach is $100

1 - 7 of 7 Posts