1,599 Posts
i think i'm going saturday night

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i say we meet up arond 11 or noon or something.. i won't be hitting up an shops, or else i would pick some up.

i think chandler and i are going to play with some shocks on his car too..

G-

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brian B said:
what time do you guys want to meet up? anyone buying jets, or stopping by a dealer or shop today? I still need a kit........

I need 180, 185, and 190 mains.......
I have a 185, 190, 195 & 200 that Ill bring. Im currently running the 195, but it may not be the size I need. youre welcome to try out what I have if you want!

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brian B said:
Thanks man! I just picked up 150-190 so we should be covered! I'm off to the garage to install a wide band o2 sensor!

There is a gas station roughly a half mile north of the 202 on the B-line. Does anyone care to meet up there?
thats way out of the way for me.....what time you heading out? Where's a good place to meet up out there?

where did you get your wideband? I guess Im gonna need to be getting me one of those!! Ive seen some pretty decent narrow bands, you think one of those would do the trick?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i'm going out there tonight, so i'll see if i can make it out there tomorrow.
idk if i can bring the rhino out tomorrow thought, but still like to hang out

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
A wideband is the only true way to read actual a/f ratios. I got a great deal through Ryan @ WOTM. Give him a ring Monday, or shoot Adam a pm. He should be in town, and they may have one in stock.........

Which way do you take?

I was thinking about just parking somewhere near where the road enters the wash. You cant miss my truck or rhino. I have a blue Silverado. You'll see us!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brian B said:
A wideband is the only true way to read actual a/f ratios. I got a great deal through Ryan @ WOTM. Give him a ring Monday, or shoot Adam a pm. He should be in town, and they may have one in stock.........

Which way do you take?

I was thinking about just parking somewhere near where the road enters the wash. You cant miss my truck or rhino. I have a blue Silverado. You'll see us!
Since Im way ont he east side, I take Usery Pass (Elsworth) to the Bush HWY to the B-Line. Sycamore is only about a half a mile from where I hang a right on the B-Line.

Hey Greg, do you actually work for LSR??? Do you know if there are any Bilstein shock for stock a-arms in stock?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Brian B said:
You cant miss my truck or rhino.
that for sure i don't think the red camo blends in anywhere out there :lol:

i go up Elsworth rd, to Bush HWY, to B-line HWY. there is a QT on Elsworth that i stop at every time i go out there

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
if you guys came out earlier i would but its not of a drive and dad wants his truck back so he can go fishing tomorrow

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i do work for LSR.. and i have no clue if we have any shocks in stock. My gut feel is we don't especially for the stock a-arms, but i should be able to get them in a few days. Send me an email to [email protected], and i can check on monday. I will forget, if you don't remind me via email.

Thx...

I say we meet at the opening area near the highway.. i don't want to trailer the rockcrawler all the way to the bottom..

so were thinking like 10-11am??

g-

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
hell we'll drive to widow then unload (sometimes)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LSRGreg said:
i do work for LSR.. and i have no clue if we have any shocks in stock. My gut feel is we don't especially for the stock a-arms, but i should be able to get them in a few days. Send me an email to [email protected], and i can check on monday. I will forget, if you don't remind me via email.

Thx...

I say we meet at the opening area near the highway.. i don't want to trailer the rockcrawler all the way to the bottom..

so were thinking like 10-11am??

g-
Thanks Greg, 'preciate it! Anytime between 10am and noon works for me.........Ill be in a white crew-cab chevy with no tailgate, and Im up to meet where ever, but Im thinkin I want to park by thw wash so I dont have to carry so much crap in the Rhino all day!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
11 or 12 works for me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts