Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a +6 long travel on my rhino and I don't know whether to keep the sway bar or remove it. The reason I'm confuse is because when the recall happen the dealer was removing the sway bars. My rhino is an "08 and some help would be greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I just put a +6 long travel on my rhino and I don't know whether to keep the sway bar or remove it. The reason I'm confuse is because when the recall happen the dealer was removing the sway bars. My rhino is an "08 and some help would be greatly appreciate it.
Some like how it feels and some don't. I removed mine and I liked it when I would drive around on hard pack like Ocotillo or Superstition, but liked how it drove in the sand at higher speeds with it. I got some 1 1/2" spacers for the rear to even out the front and rear tracks and will try it again this season without because it does bind up the rear end when driving over uneven terrain.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Some like how it feels and some don't. I removed mine and I liked it when I would drive around on hard pack like Ocotillo or Superstition, but liked how it drove in the sand at higher speeds with it. I got some 1 1/2" spacers for the rear to even out the front and rear tracks and will try it again this season without because it does bind up the rear end when driving over uneven terrain.
ya like he said!If you remove it you will have more body roll especially in the corners,but will be good for independent action for better rock crawlling.I removed mine(because i broke it)once,and only once.Came into a off camber turn,and the body roll was scary.!It made me let up and wait longer to make the turn.My favorite thing is to pitch it slidways ,so the swaybar is not for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts