Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed evryone likes the the quality and price of the bilstiens.. i just got a set of swayways for mine and they are right in the same ball park price wise. they seem to handle excelent also.. goint to test them out at glamis this weekend.. ill have to get duece to put on his xtr kit w/ bilsteins so we can compare..

·
Registered
235 Posts
you guys should roll to Gordons well next weekend.. i want to see how those suckers do!!

G-

The 16-18?

Jeff, lets roll?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
you take the Gordons Well Exit from the freeway... and go north off the freeway. It will hit a T in the road, so take a right (heading east) the road will turn into dirt in about a 1/4 mile or less, you will see dumpsters on the left, and a sand ridge on the right. It will wind around, and force you to cross the canal (still going east). over the canal there is a pay/bathroom area. We don't really have a specific spot, but the flat area off to the north east is basically where everyone camps. I am not sure where we will be untill we get there. We are going to be there Friday morning through sunday noonish.
Give me a call if you guys want to meet up. I can meet you near the canal and show you into where we will camp. 602-697-4255.

Let me know when you guys are going to roll in. I think chandler is going, and so is Brian B from this forum. It will be good times!

G-

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks greg.. we should see you then... i just have to replace a torn cv boot.. i took her to glamis this past weekend and the kit and shocks kick ass..i took it over any set of woops i could find wide open.. also duning has a much more stable feel and we can go alot faster.. thanks.. here is a little clip of going down olds wide open...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts