Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to start the mod process on the new car. Bought Jason's car from AZPFAB. 07 Rhino 07 SV1000 with full Weller kit. New LSR XTR-F Kit with the Fox position sensitive shocks. Dragonfire Crippler beadlocks. Ready to race.

BTW I will push it out of the garage a 1000 times and not ***** once! The performance of the SV1 over my BBK rotax is no comparison at all! Absolutely insane.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
No kidding, huh? Now you know why none of us complain about no reverse! Looks great - good luck with your new project! :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Corry....I had planned to bring the car by the shop today. The shifting felt a bit tough and talked with Jeff a little about it. After I adjusted my linkage it feels better. I'm going to try running a dynojet quick shifter.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Very cool!! Shifting shouldn't be difficult or notchy....if you can't get yours the way you like it, we sell a shifter specifically for the SR1s. You can check out mine if you are at the shop, if you get the urge.....

Keep us posted on your progress!! :) :banana:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Interesting exhaust placement
Exhaust was very challenging to say the least. With the SV and the combination of the F-kit you are left with what you got. It's ceramic coated, then header wrapped. The shock resi is wrapped in thermal wrap and then has a 2000 degree aircraft heat shield... Should be just fine.

I used a Ron woods can because it had a nice billet supertrapp end cap. It's not too bad for noise now. Sounds bitchen really.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The 4 seat radius cage will have a single youth seat for the middle area (son) for the dunes. So again the exhaust had to go way out. The whole bed will be sheet metal with one seat area for the boy on quick release pins. Should be sick.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts