Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I removed my aluminum fuel cell in order to make room for the LSR F Kit hoop. Realized I may want to add a 4 seat cage every now and again so I installed a stock 660 fuel tank. I simply mounted the tank then ran a filter into te inline fuel pump then onto te fuel pressure regulator then to the engine. No different then the fuel cell setup, other then the cell had a nice sump that the feed line was attached to????? So now that I'm running the stock fuel tank the motor starts and hits 42psi on the fuel press regulator then starts to fade off all the way down to 20 at times.....up and down then it will die after 2-3 min of low idle. What the hell? I know weller has used a stock tank, what am I doing wrong?

The inline pump is self priming and has plenty of gusto, hell it even returns fuel. Do I have to do anything special to the outlet line and return line at the top of the tank? Now it's eating my battery also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.