Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanting to know if anyone has put subs in their rhino and what would be the best setup to get the best bass out of it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I can't remember for sure but I thought someone built a sub box/console under the dash. You should be able to fit and 8" easily in there maybe a 10".

·
Registered
142 Posts
ID# RH-CCSB10
SSV Works custom molded center console sub enclosures fit over the driveshaft
hump and feature 2 cupholders. Designed for a 10" subwoofer. Enclosures are
made of 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and black textured to match
Yamaha plastics. Can be custom painted to match your color scheme. - Includes
step-by-step instructions,stainless mounting hardware. (fits 04-07 Rhinos. 2008
models require adapter RH-08)

Speaker options:
Premium speakers:
Our premium speakers started the revolution. They produce
great volume and clarity for the price and are very reliable. - 10” 750 watt woofer
Alpine Upgrade: More Bass for your space. Alpine’s Type-S woofer outputting
loud, tight low frequencies. Near indestructible Kevlar reinforced cone. – 10” 900
watt woofer
Without speakers: order em empty, Already have speakers? This is for you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ok so what I want to know is for the guys on here that ride mud and water like me (I know most are dune riders) That SSV setup wont work at least for me cause lots of time the water is to the bottom of the seats. SO where the hell do we put a 10" sub then? I would love to see set ups with them up high enough to not worry about but havent seen any yet?

Thx MB

·
Registered
58 Posts
I built a removable rack for my rhino. I bolted the amp underneath the rack and use tie downs to secure my truck rider speakers to it. The speakers have 10 inch subs and the amp is supposedly putting out 150watts rms per channel. It sounds awesome. I made it removable so when it's raining it isn't on my rhino. Here's a pic of just the rack.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts