Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read many posts about the stichmasters dust skirt but I havent been able to find one picture. I'm wondering if it is something like this? They are selling for $135. Does anyone have a picture of the stichmasters product that they could post? This is my first post so I dont think I can post pics. I'll attach the link.
Thanks.

UTV Parts Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice find. It appears that this would be a pretty nice setup. Price is fair. I like gas pedal foot rest, I have noticed my leg hurting after 10 miles or so.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I have read many posts about the stichmasters dust skirt but I havent been able to find one picture. I'm wondering if it is something like this? They are selling for $135. Does anyone have a picture of the stichmasters product that they could post?
Click on the search tab and do a search for Dust skirt or Stitchmasters their are several pictures along with pages of reviews. Alot of good info to be found.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i just got one and so far so good..wanna get a ride or two more for i posted the results
James, Do you have any pics of it installed? The two pics on the add wanting me to see more. How well does it seal? Is it insulated on the back?

Thanks!

·
Banned
833 Posts
not yet...the seal is awesome..it is insulated on the back......it doesn't fit with the black rhino harness bar though..im going to have to change the bar to get it to fit.but it will be worth it..the dust and steam was gone and the noise was lowered a bunch..will get you some pic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts