Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1201 - 1217 of 1217 Posts

·
7,022 Posts
Damn that was not cheap! Do u know what caused it?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,202
He said That's usually from Going from FORWARD to REVERSE while the car is moving. I told him I NEVER do that but he said all it takes is just rolling a little. I still never sis that but O-well. The Gear shows the issue.

He had also Redesigned the entire method of cutting and heat treating the gears. These New boxes are built Way Better then the old ones.

Jeffco is owned by a New Owner 'Shawn" Jeff passed away a year ago or something like that. Shawn was partners with Jeff and now he has taken over the whole company. Including making the boxes better.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,203
Jeffco is installed.

One CV/Axle installed

Still one more to go. Damn I hate this part.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,205
Gotta hard mount the GoPro. My passenger had a few too many cocktails before the ride. Sorry for the bumpy ride.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,206
had a great trip in the dunes. Been almost 3 full seasons since I've been out there. Car ran great. Just gonna change the gearing in it and ready for next trip.

Was a GREAT Trip. Always a good trip when you can still go for a Sunday morning drive in your buggy or load it back in the trailer under it's own power. Wind was a ***** on Sat. Pretty much ALL day Sat. but at least No Rain. Skies were clear and sunny. Cold at night but 2 smug Pots and a truck load of fire wood fixed that. Met some new Glamis Dunes peeps that were super cool. Looking forward to more trips with everybody. Been 3 years since I've taken the SuperRhino out and it ran flawless. Need to do a little gear change but nothing major. Watched Scotty burry a perfectly good Roast on Friday night 2 feet deep in the sand , Next morning dug It up and TASTY !!!! WOW. I know what I'm doing next time. Super dead out in the dunes, Wind made the dunes So Smooth. you'd never guess that last weekend was thanksgiving. Never seen 1 Ranger all weekend.

Here's a bunch of pics.

getting loaded up and ready to take off

Stopped at the AM/PM for some dinner and gas off the 86

Fueling up in Brawley. All new owners of the last gas stations.

Made it. Pic is from the next morning

Ready to hit the Hill

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,207
Made it to Olds. Man was it dead.

Pretty dead huh?/

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,208
Wind was picking up BAD

tried to play some Shoes

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice pictures. Seen them on Instagram. Hope you can join us on the next dune trip. Don't worry, Rhinonut is usually with our group and also has an R1 so you wont feel left out! :fingersx: lol

Car looks and sounds bitchen! :headbang:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,212
Here's some videos for my last Glamis trip on MLK weekend I My R1 Rhino. Enjoy.

Playing around on Olds Hill.....

Little Night ride......

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,213
car is for sale

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,214
putting in power steering. Fresh air system for Helmets , Rewiring the light bar actuator from the dash toggle switch to the Momo steering wheel buttons. Also adding 2 in cab fire extinguishers.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,216
#THROWBACKTHURSDAY !! Yep I'm still around and yep I still have this Rhino.

1201 - 1217 of 1217 Posts