Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At what point does the electrical system need to be upgraded? I planning a deck, 2 speckers, and a sub.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Two batteries with a good isolator is the way to go...imo. :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Stereos

Call Edge Audio in Gilbert, tell him Nick Micatrotto told you to call about a stereo for your Rhino. The cost is around a grand, comes with a deck, amp, sub, and two pioneer speakers. It thumps and he does excellent work. He has the loudest truck for competition over 180 decibal.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Stop by Todd's Custom Billet and check out the stereo's in the rhinos there. Unique Audio did them, both rhino's have 4 focal's in them. Sounds amazing

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've seen theres, very nice. I know Shawn who owns Unigue, nice guy pretty pricy but worth it. Edge is down the street from Unigue.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i've heard they are a bit $$, but the focals are sick

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Focals = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ if anyone what a deal on them I can't get you hooked up.

Btw - I have a bunch of Image Dynamic stuff on Ebay right now for sale. Horns, mids, Eq's

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
isn't it the best specker you ever heard?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
It is one of the best, yes. I don't think that I would put it into a RHino thought. I have spent a pretty penny on audio systems in my day. I will sick to replacable stuff for the Rhino, ya know!!!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
ya, i'm going to put them in once and if i have to replace them it back to cheapies

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
You can get focals off Ebay as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts