Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently purchased my rhino and have been extensivly been trying to figure out whether it can be made street legal. does any1 know how to go about this. if little dune buggys can be street legal why cant a rhino?

·
Registered
170 Posts
if you find out please post up the info. i know there are golf cart dealerships selling street legal carts here in my area (toledo/sylvania/perrysburg). if those can be i see no reason why a rhino can't. i want to as well, but i can tell it will take some work to get it done.

·
Registered
204 Posts
the o.s.p. told me rhinos are sold as off road vec. and if they let people put them on the road there would be 1000s of atvs on the road to.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Also in Ohio

I purchased and live in Ohio. The vehicle type on my title is "Off Road".

I have a friend who made his golf cart street legal. Break lights, head lights and a rear view mirror. The type on his registration is "GC". How original. He was told he can drive it anywhere except on highways.

I also would like to register mine street legal as I drive at my brother-in-laws around the corner and have to drive ON a state route for about 100 feet and cross it twice.

i wonder what the concequences would be for registering it as a golf cart.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hell........ just carry some clubs in the back. It is now a GC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts