Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
elka shocks

will these work on stock travel 2007 rhino?

·
Registered
815 Posts
daaas right!!! yes u can!!! i cant afford theese anyhow,just asking.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can get 4 shocks for that price!
daaas right!!! yes u can!!! i cant afford theese anyhow,just asking.
HAHAHA!!!!! Stage 3 Elkas, 4 for $750.00, show me![/QUOTE]

Thank you, brand new the shocks cost $1100 these shocks have less then 20 hrs on them work operationally they are solid selling because Im putting a set of 10 inch travel shocks on it

·
Registered
815 Posts
i know u cant buy all 4 elkas for that price,i think he means that u can get like a set of progressives,or other shocks for that price.i know how the elkas perform,but its hard to come off with over 2000 for a set of shocks,wv hot rod rhino has elkas on his rhino,and if you watch his videos,you can see how he flies thru the trails while staying in control!! one day i will have a set of the stage 3 elkas on mine,just waiting on a good deal for a set for stock suspension rhino!!! so keep me in mind if u see some for sale!!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
You could but two complete sets of progressive shocks for what a pair of Elkas cost brand new, but you get what you pay for. I'll PM you if I hear of a set for stock arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
815 Posts
Thanks Roo !!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.