Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to asked....we all love stickers...and if i look at the sponsor list they all have realy great logos and such....so i was wondering how "we" could find a way to get stickers from all our site vedors and more?...they get advertizing...we get stickers....but i dont want to send a self add stamp envelope to everyone of them?.....how could we do this were each one of them sends them all to one place and the put them to gether in one big lot and sell like that?...the inside of my toyhauler garage walls are white and i try to cover with all the stickers i can...and everyone sees them

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no james...no sticker...no t-shirt....just a beer can cooler...and i just got back from useing it....I drove the rhino down the street...dark out...turned down the road....drove along the skagit river...past the wrecking yard...up toward the old mill site....drove in there...checked it out...i guess the toyota boys have been going back there...a few trails turned into sippy holes...they looked real deep....the rhino went every were no problem...man this thi8ng is bad ass

·
Banned
833 Posts
no james...no sticker...no t-shirt....just a beer can cooler...and i just got back from useing it....I drove the rhino down the street...dark out...turned down the road....drove along the skagit river...past the wrecking yard...up toward the old mill site....drove in there...checked it out...i guess the toyota boys have been going back there...a few trails turned into sippy holes...they looked real deep....the rhino went every were no problem...man this thi8ng is bad ass
pm your address..

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
pm your address..
Is this one of those first to do it threads???????? Ill pm ya mine for a free shirt,coosie,and sticker! LOL!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry josh...second place does not count....here is my add for all the site vendors with really cool stickers...that will go on my toy hauler at all the races...Ralph Kennedy 1243 east state street sedro-woolley, wa 98284

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
sorry josh...second place does not count....here is my add for all the site vendors with really cool stickers...that will go on my toy hauler at all the races...Ralph Kennedy 1243 east state street sedro-woolley, wa 98284
Haha! I no just tryin for slopy seconds!! LMAO!

1,651 Posts
mmmmmm sloppy seconds....lol:banana:
we r having sloppy joes for christmas eve dinner...not sloppy seconds...how about some squirrel, my dad family used to love it but only the ones that ate the hickory nuts...if that aint country I'll kiss your ass. LOL

·
Banned
833 Posts
mmmmmm sloppy seconds....lol:banana:
we r having sloppy joes for christmas eve dinner...not sloppy seconds...how about some squirrel, my dad family used to love it but only the ones that ate the hickory nuts...if that aint country I'll kiss your ass. LOL

and squirrel gravy:banana::banana::banana:...my grand pa would eat the heart, tongue and a few other parts when we would kill a pig....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.