Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone running for a spark plug? I'm still on my original plug after 4500 miles. Still runs good. Thought it might be time to upgrade the spark plug. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've been running NGK Iridium in mine for a couple of years now after reading about it on this forum. Seems to start better especially in cold weather.

·
Registered
301 Posts
NGK Iridium...definitely starts quicker if nothing else. NAPA was the only parts store around here that keeps them in stock.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Is there now a Iridium plug for the 700?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Here's the 700 NGK Iridium plug info,,,,CPR7EAIX-9. Good luck.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks USAF-Now the hunt is on to get it local! I have the same engine setup you do-Did you notice any improvement other than starting? Thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
I really can't say that I noticed any other improvement...just quicker starting which is nice. I have about 2000 miles on it so far and all is well. I carry a spare though just in case...and a spare belt!

·
Registered
395 Posts
anyone have the number for the 07 660? thanks

·
Registered
301 Posts
Another thread on here lists it as follows: DPR8EIX-9...says he got it at Kragen (O'reileys)..NAPA should have it. Good luck.

·
Registered
301 Posts
The post said this is the NGK Iridium Plug for the Rhino 660. I believe all the Rhino 660's call for the same Plug. He has a 07 660. You can type in "Iridium Plugs" in the search block on this forum and it will give you lots of Plug info. That's how I found this info. Good Luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.