Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '98 Ruesch XR 500 (pronounced "Rhino copy)....I just realized (right before I almost took it to some southern Ohio STATE trails), that I have no spark arrestor in the stock exhaust !! (Spark arrestors are mandatory here).My problem is that the stock exhaust has no arrestor and and odd-ball design that does not allow me an easy fix......no removeable tip and I haven't been able to find a slide in type arrestor to fit. I have included a pic of the stupid exhaust for reference....any ideas? I would appreciate the help! I wanna go riding next weekend and need to get this done quick! Thanks !

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have a '98 Ruesch XR 500 (pronounced "Rhino copy)....I just realized (right before I almost took it to some southern Ohio STATE trails), that I have no spark arrestor in the stock exhaust !! (Spark arrestors are mandatory here).My problem is that the stock exhaust has no arrestor and and odd-ball design that does not allow me an easy fix......no removeable tip and I haven't been able to find a slide in type arrestor to fit. I have included a pic of the stupid exhaust for reference....any ideas? I would appreciate the help! I wanna go riding next weekend and need to get this done quick! Thanks !

a clamp on sparky like they use for dirtbikes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts