Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone recommend a particular spacer?

I'm looking to get some spacers this week. I'm going to use those until I get new rims with offsets. I figure I'd beat up the stock wheels and tires before I buy new ones but I want some more stability without going to the LT route.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts

I'm looking to get some spacers this week. I'm going to use those until I get new rims with offsets. I figure I'd beat up the stock wheels and tires before I buy new ones but I want some more stability without going to the LT route.
Just go onto ebay and get 1.75" or 2" wheel spacers for all 4 corners .... They should run you about $ 175.00 for all 4 .....

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Why don't you consider turning the stock wheels inside out and run them like that if you plan to upgrade your rims later. This will save the unneeded expense of spacers.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

if your 100% sure you don't want a LT kit then get offset wheels. if you going to get a +6 LT kit then you won't need a offset wheel.

Why don't you consider turning the stock wheels inside out and run them like that if you plan to upgrade your rims later. This will save the unneeded expense of spacers.
this only works if you have rims off of a green rhino...

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
if your 100% sure you don't want a LT kit then get offset wheels. if you going to get a +6 LT kit then you won't need a offset wheel.

this only works if you have rims off of a green rhino...
True, I didn't notice the 660 sport thing.

I bought my spacers from here but be warned others have complained about delays. I didn't have any problems but no guarantees it won't be frustrating but the price is right.

http://www.whcoolparts.com/ATV Spacers.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.