Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my rhino last weekend looks like I need to move over to the rzr forums or maybe the wildcat forums!!:fingersx:

Mike
:azflag:

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

good,be gone, make sure to buy more tools and maybe a welder, all my buddies have ripped off arms and folded frames and go check the rzr xp 900 complaint list,its over 50 pages of problems..........i guess its worth the $16500?? or maybe not....ha ha..

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
good,be gone, make sure to buy more tools and maybe a welder, all my buddies have ripped off arms and folded frames and go check the rzr xp 900 complaint list,its over 50 pages of problems..........i guess its worth the $16500?? or maybe not....ha ha..

damn that sucks - do they realy suk the new xp ?

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

they haul arss, they just don't have a good R and D department that actually tests their products in my opinion, give them a few years of production and they will work out the bugs, they're in the process of redesigning the front end as the early xp's whobble at higher speeds and leak oil and brake shafts and suck sand into the airboxes,typical polaris quality,but they'll fix all the problems they overlooked in their mad rush to get it to the public and then it will become a good piece,but until then they're planning on letting the public be their R and D department.... ha ha ha lol............

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My tools won't get anymore more use than they do on the rhino. I find if you don't beat the **** out of your equipment they tend to last.. I've seen the forums and issues with the 900xp and won't buy a 2011, mostly because the first model years always seem to have some issues. I'll wait on the artic cat for the same reason.

Mike

·
Registered
2,407 Posts

I just got done moving a RZR to another frame because it was twisted from right to left. The first trip out on thenew frame Dude caught a berm and kinked the new frame. Now I am moving everything back to the first twisted frame.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nobody's gonna bust my balls lol. The only thing you get from message boards are people's expert opinions.. haha:13:

Mike

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Nobody's gonna bust my balls lol. The only thing you get from message boards are people's expert opinions.. haha:13:

Mike

If I was going to do a swap I would put RZR running gear in a Rhino Chassis. Best of both worlds.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think you are exaggerating a little. There have been lots of posts, but most are questions and discussion. Any first run will have some things to check and some things that will need to be improved or upgraded.

The RZR forum is very active and it isn't hard to get 50 pages on a hot topic.

full disclosure: I am a moderator on rzrforums.net

:)

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

yamaha is out of the sxs business except for the stock rhino they currently have, all the assholes and their lawyers in the USA have scared the crap out of the japanese, so yamaha won't be making anything for a very long time.......that is from the biggest wigg on the west coast in yamaha.........they are done..........you know there are more deaths in the polaris line of sxs's than the yamaha and yet there isn't one f'n lawsuit against them, its because they are an american company and employ 90 percent of the town of warsaw, what lawyer is going to file a 20 million dollar lawsuit against an american company jeopardising a towns well being??.........I bet if an american company made the rhino there wouldn't be any lawsuits.......just small payouts like polaris has been doing to people to shut their mouths..............there ain't going to be a bigger faster yamaha sxs,not anytime within the next 4 years I would say...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tuf skin> the rhino forums are the same way, tons of discussion and people with problems. I'm sure if Camshaw did some research, or spoke to Yamaha's top west coast employee, he'd find that there where many changes from the first rhino to the now current model.

Mike

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well said Cam, I also heard from a big shot they has 400 rhino 4seaters built and they barried everyone of them, for us true yah peps we are screwed for many years to come

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

the changes to the rhino from its inseption; doors,spacers,new colors fi and four wheel brakes and new colors....not total revamping of suspension and new firewalls from melting, polaris drives down the road and then sells them to the public....they are faster for sure and are leading the sxs market for sure...yamaha is done for a good long time...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm bummed about Yamaha's lack of interest in the market and can fully understand why they haven't designed anything new. I've been a yamaha guy for a long time that's why I got a rhino in the first place. If Yamaha had a 800 to 1000 cc machine that was designed for sport use, i'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Mike

·
Registered
427 Posts
For what it's worth, my local dealer sells all major brands of sxs one thing he told me is Yamaha has the highest resale value of them all, go figure? did anybody see Pawn Stars last nite & see what a hopped up RZR 2011 900 fetched?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.