Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a solar battery charger/minder? I am looking for one. It needs to be the type that has alligator clamps to attach to the battery, although I'd like to have the option to plug into the cigarette lighter also.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I use a harbor frieght solar unit.It puts 1.5 amps into the battery but no monitoring.I also installed a 12 volt outlet thats connected to battery,so it will charge when the rhino is off.here it is.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Search for the coleman one. I bought my wife one for xmas to use on here bronco that doesnt get used much and it works like a charm and is weatherproof and only $30! Also comes with clips AND a lighter plug.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I think the rhino cig lighter plug is off when the rhino key is off?...so the cig plug wont work...most come with the clamps for battery...thats what you want and the lighter plug is still open for use....I love solar...i have a big 110 watt on top of toyhauler...works great...i want more power...so thanks for reminding me for rhino...i see some on crags and ebay...like 20-30 bucks...will trickle charge all day everyday

1 - 4 of 4 Posts