Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Is the camping on site for the Big 40' toyhaulers?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Is there any where in Moab to store open trailered cars overnight, like a fenced in storage area or anything? Id like to do this, but would be at a Hotel, and am worried about overnight storage of my new toy...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is the camping on site for the Big 40' toyhaulers?
Yes there is. You can dry camp or there are spots with water and power but no sewer. You can also stay at the campground who is attached to the arena where the headquarters is for the rally. You can drive your rig back and forth with no problem. More info can be found here on the rv parks----> RV Parks & Campgrounds | Rally on the Rocks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there any where in Moab to store open trailered cars overnight, like a fenced in storage area or anything? Id like to do this, but would be at a Hotel, and am worried about overnight storage of my new toy...
Let me make a suggestion for you.

We allow folks to store there side by sides in the indoor arena where the vendors set up. You can leave it there each night and we have done this for years and there is no additional charge for this. Rally Staff are the last ones to leave the building and the first ones to get there each day. It is locked up tight each night. The vendors leave there product there as well. It is very secure and safe.

Do you think this would work for you or would you like us to see if we can find another option for you? Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts