Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmfao! let me know when you wanna roll!!

and smoothies are preference only lol.

what size are yours? Louie's had to be ten inches wide...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

Hahahah Lets do this son!

Preference only? Then why are you getting them if you have never used them to consider them your preference? LOL :alcoholic:

I believe mine are 9 wide in the front and rear. Not sure what Louie has. Why you checking out Louie's smoothies? Pervert! LOL :420:

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Preference only? Then why are you getting them if you have never used them to consider them your preference? LOL :alcoholic:

I believe mine are 9 wide in the front and rear. Not sure what Louie has. Why you checking out Louie's smoothies? Pervert! LOL :420:
lol wait til the quad video goes up!

·
Registered
389 Posts
What quad. I'm waiting!!!!

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
smoothies and dual ribbed,

1st off if u go with ribbed go with the smallest ribs

smoothies will push alil more thru the sand not turn as good but wont grip and rip the wheel out of your hand as much ,

ribbed work good, they turn better but becarefull u can spin that wheel right out of ur hand if they grab .

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

smoothies will push alil more thru the sand not turn as good but wont grip and rip the wheel out of your hand as much ,

ribbed work good, they turn better but becarefull u can spin that wheel right out of ur hand if they grab .
this is what I have heard...that's why I want to try them....lol

I used pretty bald stock fronts and they work fine for me, only thing is they dig in a little too much sometimes. In dumont you need better steering because some stuff is high speed and sharp turns....I never liked the buffs on my quad, just have the single Mohawk slotted....maybe I'll just have skat trak make me some of those

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
lol but I still wanted to try them, now I'm buying blind!
Its about time! You call yourself a duner without the duner setup? WTF! POSER!!!! LOL :buttkick:
Funny **** right there. I don't care who ya are!!
Bwahahahahahah! Wazzzzzzzzzup Dennis!
That was kinda burtual on my half but ever since I heard him tell johnny when I broke down on JV "Thats what he gets for talking s**t" I have been giving #2 a hard tyme! LOL

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

lol wait til the quad video goes up!
Blah blah blah - wheres it at?

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

IDK if I would agress with this so much. Yes smoothies do push - at dead spot/low speeds and but at a higher speed dunning - they turned on a dime for me. I have heard peeps break steer racks with dual ribs. So all stick with my smooties!
O yeah - bet playa bet! LOL LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
3,591 Posts

this is what I have heard...that's why I want to try them....lol

I used pretty bald stock fronts and they work fine for me, only thing is they dig in a little too much sometimes. In dumont you need better steering because some stuff is high speed and sharp turns....I never liked the buffs on my quad, just have the single Mohawk slotted....maybe I'll just have skat trak make me some of those
I have seen slotted mohawks on rhinos. Not sure how they worked thought.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Its about time! You call yourself a duner without the duner setup? WTF! POSER!!!! LOL :buttkick:
That was kinda burtual on my half but ever since I heard him tell johnny when I broke down on JV "Thats what he gets for talking s**t" I have been giving #2 a hard tyme! LOL
ya Dan you hurt my feelings..... :( hahaha

lol I told that to Jerry! you guys just over heard! and I helped ya ass for like 3 hours in that dang heat! lol start your **** before you go! hahaha

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
ya Dan you hurt my feelings..... :( hahaha

lol I told that to Jerry! you guys just over heard! and I helped ya ass for like 3 hours in that dang heat! lol start your **** before you go! hahaha
O yeah it was to Jerry - my bad.
And whats this about -you helped my ass for 3 hours? It was more like 30 minutes and obviouly you werent very helpful cus my **** didnt run at all! LOL :hitwithrock:

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha BS! I wanted to swap carbs to see if that was it and you were said "I'm done with the moco!" I'll just ride with Johnny lol

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
haha BS! I wanted to swap carbs to see if that was it and you were said "I'm done with the moco!" I'll just ride with Johnny lol
Well you should have swaped the carbs while me and johnny went riding! LOL
I am just messing with yah - I was kinda over it at the tyme and didnt wanna deal with it out there.
Honestly the moco has ran trouble for the last 2 years so hopefully this will just be it so we can ride again soon! :fingersx:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts