Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both tires right side have a slow leak. What are the thiughts on adding tire goop?

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
I run slime in mine west texas cactus needles r huge. Big mess when i have to chage tires but the added protection is worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Had my tires now for two seasons, one started a slow leak, put slime in it end of problem. I also carry a tire plug kit on the trails.

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Had my tires now for two seasons, one started a slow leak, put slime in it end of problem. I also carry a tire plug kit on the trails.

Yep i carry plugs, patches, and a compressor, sometimes changing the valve stem core works too if thats where the slow leak is comming from, worked on one if my motorcycles before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know this is an old post, but I’ve had really good luck running a mix of alumaseal and antifreeze in my tires. It won’t plug huge holes, but seals pin holes and really works well on beadlocks. The best part is a tube of alumaseal only costs .99 cents. I mix it in a water bottle with antifreeze and use a small funnel and piece of fuel line to pour it into the valve stem ( with the core out) shake well before pouring.
If you ever need to dismount s tire, it’s no where near as messy as the slime or other goops.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts