Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a real nice set of skat 7 paddles on douglas red label rims, gliders 5+3 offset. Rims/paddles are in excellent condition, I have other projects that need to be taken care of so priced to go quick.

$350.00 OBO!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I loved them on the front( re-read my post) and will go with the glider paddles up front when I do paddles again...the gliders give that extra needed pull to get up the hills, and rail the turns while on the gas. I just need to fund other projects right now. Heres a pic of a front(still mounted) and rear. All 4 look the same(quality).

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Spacers & Set of Scats

I have a real nice set of skat 7 paddle extremes on douglas red label rims,rear3+5 offset
and skat 7 paddle gliders fronts 5+3 offset red label rims. (Perfect offset for proper wheel tracking). Also have 1" spacers to go with them in case you want/need them. This setup works real good (IMHO, the skat7 paddle gliders up front are THE BEST way to go) and rims/paddles are in excellent condition, I have other projects that need to be taken care of so priced to go quick.

$650.00 OBO!
I saw this set last weekend. Looks like new after your polish job. Just want to let everybody know that these tires have been up and over every hill in Glamis except Buggy Hill, when I was not driving my Rhino due to a busted pelvic bone. It is not the Arrow, it is the Indian. In this case, my Rhino is lighter and has a little more HP than Erics 4 seater. I will take the spacers unless you can get big bucks for them. DOGHOUSE

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HIJACK!!!!!! lol... Skat extreme paddles sold to Vinny. Enjoy!

Still have the 7 paddle skat glider/douglas red label 5+3 pair for sale.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
erik bring them to me I'll take them off the rim for you / no charge

1 - 20 of 31 Posts