Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Great write up, how long have you been doing this for S X S Magazine ?

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was my first article in print. They have put a few other write ups I have done on their website and email blasts.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I'm not even gonna try it......

when you scroll onto the link, the addy shows up pagegangster....

sure feels like one of your pranks..... again.......

·
Registered
330 Posts
This is one reason i dont like sidexside action. I paid for the magazine but anyone can just click on the internet and read the magazine. So what did i pay for. Guess i will not subscribe this year, get it for free and subscribe to something else.

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right on! LOL......

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Sweet write up Joey, man that race was a mess but with a HUGE turn out of SXS. If I would of known that you were going to do a write up I would of stayed home instead I got soaked and not to mention it was cold ! LOL I also see that your putting the UNDERGROUND on the map in a big way ! props for that :banana::banana:

Sounds like Bigger group rides coming up..........

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Guys!!! The props are appreciated!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
This is one reason i dont like sidexside action. I paid for the magazine but anyone can just click on the internet and read the magazine. So what did i pay for. Guess i will not subscribe this year, get it for free and subscribe to something else.

I thought of this too, but I can't bring my computer to the crapper and thats my favorite place to read mags. I think Im gunna keep the subscription coming

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks Crowdog!!!!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts

I thought of this too, but I can't bring my computer to the crapper and thats my favorite place to read mags. I think Im gunna keep the subscription coming
X2,you can do it with a`laptop,but you better have some talent for that trick.:aargh4:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've been to my local bookstore looking for new issue of that rag several times ... even sent my wife , told her I had the issue with the muddy maroon colored machine on the cover and then she mentioned it's only published 10 TIMES A YEAR so it must have been a skip month.

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not taking Crowdog's job anytime soon..............hahahahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts