Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be in San Diego all this week and was just wondering if there are any shops in the area for Rhino parts and accessories?

Or maybe even some ride spots to check out? I won't have my Rhino with me but it'll give me a reason to return :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey dean what area of san diego are you gonna be by.
a conference at the Hyatt by the Midway. Getting there this evening. Leaving Friday. I'm planning on ditching a few classes.

·
Registered
196 Posts
There's a Dradonfire Racing shop in El Cajon. 619-593-2610 is their ph.# There's an Off Road Warehouse next to them also.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a Dradonfire Racing shop in El Cajon. 619-593-2610 is their ph.# There's an Off Road Warehouse next to them also.
Cool, thanks!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I'm going to be in San Diego all this week and was just wondering if there are any shops in the area for Rhino parts and accessories?

Or maybe even some ride spots to check out? I won't have my Rhino with me but it'll give me a reason to return :)
Magnum Off-road in out in Vista, CA just north of San Diego. They always have great products and projects going on. Dont know if they carry OEM parts and accessories but I would think so. Magnum Dan is the homie-Check them out.

Welcome to MAGNUM OFFROAD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts