Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Life serves the risk taker
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going. I think Mr. Offroad has a pic of my rhino from the New years ride.

Anyhow I'm going alone and staying in a tent for a couple of nights. I'll probably get there in the evening Friday night and want to go do some riding on saturday.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
we're also doing the tent thing friday night..... Pm me your number, and we should try to camp together. I was going to camp towards the south end of Gecko, but I'm open to ideas. Mainly ones including a toilet of some sort. I'm bringing the girlfriend, and I'm sure she would appreciate a restroom of sorts..........

what time are you leaving friday?

Brian

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm off friday but will probably spend the day getting my stuff sorted. I want to leave somewhat early on friday so I'm not setting up the tent in the dark but I've done it before.

Are you interested in staying in the compund or not, it's $10? Probably alot of the glamisdunes croud will be there. I think it would be cool to tent around other rhino riders in tents. We'll work it out but it's cool someone else is tenting.

·
Site Founder
7,894 Posts
^ I'll be giving you a ring in a few. Where should we camp? Gecko? Or the Compound? Is there an outhouse there?

can we get a roll call?

WOTM boys? Jerry?

Are there any members going this weekend, and next? I have some new flags, and I'm willing to give them to those of you who I see at the shindig. ** But only if you guys continue to use them after the event ** I think they came out cool!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm at work but will be home later. I've only camped at Buttercup so I'm a newb. I'm planning for the compund just because people heading on rides will leave from there. I know that many people with this gathering will be at the compund so if you want to party with them we should tent there. One nice thing is the glamis store is right next to it. They have full bathrooms for $1.00 per use and you can shower there for $10. Vendors row which is near also has bathrooms there.

Some GDer's offered to let me use their bathroom but I don't personally know anyone from that site. I rode with a few people during new years and it was fun and the best way I've found to meet rhino enthusiast.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I heard the event was cancelled! Besides, Galmis is so boring......So instead, I think everybody need to go riding somewhere here locally! :p

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
^^if my rims weren't mest up i would be down to ride box canyon or sycamore

·
Registered
3 Posts
im down to go ride local

i wana go out some where local new to the off road area dont realy know where 2 go but ill go meet up with some people taken my 10yr old son out sat.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i would go, but i messed up a rim few weeks ago. so i'm saving to get new wheels and tires. should be out at sycamore saturday night cruzing a red toyota or golf carting the rhino around.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Brian B said:
^ I'll be giving you a ring in a few. Where should we camp? Gecko? Or the Compound? Is there an outhouse there?

can we get a roll call?

WOTM boys? Jerry?

Are there any members going this weekend, and next? I have some new flags, and I'm willing to give them to those of you who I see at the shindig. ** But only if you guys continue to use them after the event ** I think they came out cool!

Make your flag in blue and I wil fly it. :D I will be at the Rhino Crash next weekend Feb. 2,3,4.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
I got one of those awesome flags...

It was good to meet you out there Brian! I cant wait to get together again either here in AZ or the Dunes.

Michael

I will post up some pics here shortly.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
man... i am using photobucket and it keeps having problems uploading... they say its their server it cant connect to... there are about 20-30 pics left to upload. I am only uploading about 107 photos.

yes, you are in them too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey brian b how much you going to sell those flags for I would like to get one... I am going to try and go out there but its my sons birthday...

·
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mr. Off-Road said:
man... i am using photobucket and it keeps having problems uploading... they say its their server it cant connect to... there are about 20-30 pics left to upload. I am only uploading about 107 photos.

yes, you are in them too.
I use smugmug but it costs about $30 a year. They are a good supporter of the long distance offroad motorcycling that I do so I like them. Their interface is nice though and there is no limit on content but rather bandwidth. The upload feature batches groups nicely.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.