Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for strictly low end really. Upsizing my tires and already installed the cfm 2" lift. If I get enough of the same suggestions, I'll just order what you all recommend. I see a few posts here with guys referring to "crazy low end torque". Thats what Im looking for. How do I do it?

2006 660

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
haha! look under the JBS section...

get a Hot Rod sheave(JBS) and You'll have tons of lowend.

my 07 can break my 26-9's loose.

·
Registered
561 Posts
jbs, no question.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Jesse, where you from in idaho?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Jbs for sure jamse is the man Its hard to explain but you wont be disappointed

·
Registered
985 Posts
Give James at JBS a call. I just installed mine and felt a huge difference.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
And if you're really ambitious, change roller weights and/or spring for even more grunt. You may not feel this on flat ground punching the gas to the floor, but when the rhino walks up that favorite hill you could barely climb before - and you don't even have to put your beer down......

Might as well since you'll be in the clutch already swapping sheaves.....

·
Banned
833 Posts
And if you're really ambitious, change roller weights and/or spring for even more grunt. You may not feel this on flat ground punching the gas to the floor, but when the rhino walks up that favorite hill you could barely climb before - and you don't even have to put your beer down......

Might as well since you'll be in the clutch already swapping sheaves.....
That's right ... orange springs & OD's:bike4:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jbs it is. I'll have them run me through the different options. I need them to break it down for me like I'm a small child. This is my first Rhino, just bought it a few weeks ago. So I'm new here. I must say the knowledge, response time, positive attitude, and overall usefulness of this forum is ridiculous. I'm hooked. Thanks for the help everyone. :yr1:

·
Registered
561 Posts
You can't go wrong, call James he knows his ****, he will set you up with what you need.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Jbs it is. I'll have them run me through the different options. I need them to break it down for me like I'm a small child. This is my first Rhino, just bought it a few weeks ago. So I'm new here. I must say the knowledge, response time, positive attitude, and overall usefulness of this forum is ridiculous. I'm hooked. Thanks for the help everyone. :yr1:
That why we are here. I was in your same shoes back in 09'. Now I have a bad ass Rhino because of everyone here. Oh and the Venders helped out also. Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That why we are here. I was in your same shoes back in 09'. Now I have a bad ass Rhino because of everyone here. Oh and the Venders helped out also. Good luck and keep us posted.
X2!!!!!!!!!!

This forum IS the best...period!!!

C-Ya!!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
lots of info on here,good people that will try to help you whatever the problem may be!!!i love my hot rod sheave and highly reccomend it!! james will go out of his way to help you,great guy!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts