Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you bash I have read till I am cross-eyed already...
what is the best sheave out for the 660...a lot of the stuff i read in here is a little old so I figured it would be better to ask...thanks in advance

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
utv inc hands down. sold more than any other shop out there and have always always always had a good response. been machining them since 2005 and still do it in house to this day

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
oh yea.. and if you want a sheave to be used with OD weights.. we can do that too. ... =D

but i dont know why you would.. you get the same with regular weights and a machined sheave.. why pay for both ?!

·
Banned
833 Posts
whatever...read the reviews.....people are selling yours for mine.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..you would have to copy me to compete....ive been doing it for a year and already better than yall.....i would be ashamed

:fuckyou:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
whatever...read the reviews.....people are selling yours for mine.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..you would have to copy me to compete....ive been doing it for a year and already better than yall.....i would be ashamed

:fuckyou:

:duh::duh::argue::beatdeadhorse::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: i love sheave threads..........

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hot rod sheave, no question. James is great and has his cell in his signature. Ask for others cell numbers and try to call them both on a Sunday when you need them.... wonder which one will answer the phone? Buy hot rod sheave.

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
50,000 Elvis fans can't be wrong lol...

Wath UTV Inc videos. stumble on low end...then they hold it wide open for 10 min to maybe hit 57.

my straight rips to 50 (stock motor) with the JBS. and I can hit 59 on slight down hill with 26 inch tires.

you get the same with Round as OD's but no roller flop.

Well this is the first question we should ask you.

1. 4 seater?
2. tire size?
3. engine mods?
4. type of riding?

·
Registered
561 Posts
I was with Dan, I just popped some popcorn waiting for utv to reply to james, but they must be closed for the day already.

·
Registered
561 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a stock 05 with 26's and mud everywhere...I live in eastern Kentucky so its mostly trails and strip jobs...I ride a little blacktop and am sick and tired of them damn quads laughin as a roll down the road at 37

·
Vendor
9,660 Posts
oh... and if you guys are waiting for some throw down bullshit like it used to be here.. not going to happen..

buy hot rod sheaves.. his are the bestestest ever!

·
Banned
401 Posts
buy hot rod sheaves.. his are the bestestest ever!

There you go what else needs to be said call the guy that Will call u back JBS. ( now james were is my stuff ) lol jk

·
Registered
561 Posts
It's a stock 05 with 26's and mud everywhere...I live in eastern Kentucky so its mostly trails and strip jobs...I ride a little blacktop and am sick and tired of them damn quads laughin as a roll down the road at 37
The hot rod sheave will give you awesome low end for the mud and pulls hard all the way to the top end. All the drama aside his sheave is the best, and does have awesome customer service.

·
Registered
38 Posts
you can't beat the Hot Rod Sheave or the customer service that james provides...I love the fact that you have NO roller flop. The low end is unreal on his sheave and you can call him anytime....

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
hot rod WILL give you the best low end snap. period. you'll be flinging some mud with those 26's!!! :banana:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts