Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what would be the best sheave to put in my 2009 rhino 700 FI? Also, any idea on how much top end speed I would gain? I heard anywhere from 8 to 10 mph. Any disadvantages in putting one in?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hear we go again!......... LOL!

From what i have read just give James a call at JBS hotrod he will hook you up with what you need.

·
Registered
22 Posts
James and Mrs. Hotrod are the bomb. Had my sheave installed two weeks ago. Amazing how it helped the low end as well bumped the top end to just over 50 MPH. And, you'll not find better customer service anywhere!!

The only disadvantage is that I didn't do it sooner.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a JBS Hot Rod in mine and I'm real happy with the performance it gives in both the low and high end. Before with it stock I was getting 41/42 on the speedometer before hitting the rev limiter and after installing just the sheave I am getting 50/51. The biggest advantage that I like is the low end when I'm driving around the hills and mountains where I do most my riding........

Sent from my Standard Issue D2G

·
Registered
522 Posts
JBS. All day. Every day.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Jbs, No downside just gains. Call James Cell: 304-673-2602 Shop: 304-877-3419

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
JBS. just installed yet another one for a buddy, when we hit I from a dead stop in the street and the front tires get real light he yelled "fuk ya!" lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Give JBS a shout.Just installed the sheave on my 09 700 and its impressive.Loads of bottom end and 51mph on the top end.Just need the msd to get rid of those limiters.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Sheave is an important factor on the CVT driven farm vehicles! LOL
Just thru on JBS sheave over the weekend and woke up the bottom end of my ride!:banana:
There is my thread/testimony >>>> Shazzam!

·
Registered
288 Posts
JBS all the way ! ! And yet another one will be riding Hot Rod Style ! You won't be dissapointed at all. Excellent customer service......All sheaves are created equal BS !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts