Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was ridding pretty hard yesterday on some trails in the desert. When I came around a corner the trail was washed out a bit so I was able to slow down a bit but I hit the bump fairly hard. After I hit the bump the rhino just died. There was no power to anything at all.
Needless to say I was out in the middle of nowhere but I was lucky enough to be able to get a hold of my wife and have her come out and save me in the truck.
I haven't looked into it very hard yet but was wondering if anyone had experienced this before. I haven't done any work on her for awhile and I have hit bumps much harder than this before.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
check the battery cables and the solonoid wires........
had mine out yesterday with the 400# springs ...wow what a difference....:)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
check the battery cables and the solonoid wires........
had mine out yesterday with the 400# springs ...wow what a difference....:)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
maybe the battery????.....:) whats the battery three years old now????

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked the battery and it seems fine. I just haven't had time to trace it down from the battery.

So the springs made a big difference?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I checked the battery and it seems fine. I just haven't had time to trace it down from the battery.

So the springs made a big difference?
huge difference...... dont bottom out now.... dont spring back as much either....i think i had the others wound too tight.......

·
Registered
1 Posts
need some help, when i try to start mine,i here a buzzing noise from what i think is the starter selinoid.does this mean it is bad. any advice?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts