Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are excited to announce the start of the September Yamaha Rhino Ride of the Month contest! This month we are looking for the best picture of YOUR Rhino, whether it's stock, modded out, in action or just hanging out!

So take your Rhino out and show off your photography skills by getting that great shot! We welcome everyone to participate this month, except previous winners from this year and vendors.

• The photo must be uploaded to the RhinoForums.net Photo Gallery.
  • A link to the photo must be submitted to this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Rhino.
  • Please include a description of your Rhino with a list of all modifications and enhancements.

Voting will begin around the last week of the month and run for 7 days. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photo on the front page, the winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to any Supporting Vendor of RhinoForums.net and receive a Premium Membership!

Let the submissions begin :banana:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Aiiight

All of the Rhino's I've seen posted were out of this world...my Rhino was made to haul my kids around and also (Primarily) for Hunting. So here is my submission....
2006 Rhino 660
Was modified by Airbox and re-jetting but I took that back to stock.
Cage extension by a local welder and custom aluminum roof by me.
Two Tone paint job by...me.

Now the real Deets:
DCUA Full Curl Sheep.
37 1/4 with 12 7/8 bases...8 years old.
Rhino brought us within 1.5 miles of the mountain, climbed 4000 ft in elevation for a one shot one kill by my partner. No, I did not shoot him myself, I didn't have the tag for him. Partner and I packed him out and we cleaned the skull for a European mount and I figured...what the heck....Rhino pic submission.

Um...that is all. Enjoy

http://www.rhinoforums.net/members/...4188-rhino-sheep-walk-into-bar-rhino-wins.jpg

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
All I get is a blank page...

Is it that hard to just post a picture...?

If you email me the photos I'll post them for you...:13:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
RHINO.jpg

2011 RHINO 700​

COGNITO LONG TRANEL​

FOX BOC SHOCKS​

SUMMERS BROTHERS AXLES​

KMC BEAD LOCKS​

FU2CHASSIS DOORS​

FU2 CHASISS 2 SEAT CAGE​