Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

My stepdad and I are attempting to fix my bro's Rhino 660 before he gets back from Iraq. However, it seems that the secondary clutch sheave is leaking oil. Any thoughts/comments/tips would be super helpful, as we can't find any info anywhere else.

Thanks!
**Princess**

·
Banned
3,290 Posts
its probably the seal behind the secondary
@ james do you carry these or is this a Google search and find for a replacement.:alcoholic:
Yep, sure do. Is your name or your brother's name Tom, because I just ordered some for him? If not it's ok cause I ordered extras lol, hoping to be able to ship by the end of the week. Thanks - James

·
Registered
79 Posts
no THINTON (tom) is my step-dad that's working on my rhino. im the guy In Iraq (chit-hole country).
i think that was my sister posting the question for him, and i think he called you and you figured out its the grease or some thing.
confused yet?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Excellent i should be hitting the US about not this coming weekend but the following one. i hope all the issues are straitened out and we can actually have a running rhino not a really expensive waste of space in the barn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.