Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any upgraded seats over the stockers that are 300 a piece or more? i dont really like the stock seats and they feel like im riding a golf cart. Im 6'6" and i was looking at the brackets that supposedly lower the seats 1.5". but i would like to have a seat that i actually sit down in and has some support other than feeling like im sitting on the front of a bassboat like the stockers... I dont need a fullblown suspension seat but would like to have something nicer.

also plan to add some 4point harness too

Just looking for all the options as everything ive seen i would have 1k in swapping seats by time i was done...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
For seat bases, you can get the original seat base kit here.

And as far as seats, the least expensive Twisted Stitch seat we sell is the Aggressor which is a very comfortable seat, and runs just under $300/ea. Then if your looking for something a little nicer, check out the Vortex and Aggressor X seats.

If your looking for something other than Twisted Stitch, give the shop a call. We carry all the major brands.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
are there any upgraded seats over the stockers that are 300 a piece or more? i dont really like the stock seats and they feel like im riding a golf cart. Im 6'6" and i was looking at the brackets that supposedly lower the seats 1.5". but i would like to have a seat that i actually sit down in and has some support other than feeling like im sitting on the front of a bassboat like the stockers... I dont need a fullblown suspension seat but would like to have something nicer.

also plan to add some 4point harness too

Just looking for all the options as everything ive seen i would have 1k in swapping seats by time i was done...

I would recommend you go with 5 points. Keeps the lap belt down where it should.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.