Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa brought the Benchmark family a shiny 40" Rigid Industries LED light bar, yay! What did Santa get you for your SxS this Christmas?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hot rod sheave, greasless setup, new belt, and orange spring, also he got me a lot of DOM tubing but I will show what that turns into hopefully within the month..

Did I mention that santa brought me this stuff at my expense :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
A Rutting Rhino Fuel Pump Kit....The gift that keeps on Giving.....Well Fuel that is!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Santa brought me a RydeOn dust guard.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Santa brought me a Lonestar Racing suspension setup!!!!

(Well........techinically the FedEx guy brought it, Greg at Lonestar made it and I paid for it so really Santa had nothing to do with it............but it was a christmas gift to myself, lol.)

Hope everyone has a great New Year.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Santa brought me a Dowco UTV cover. For the last couple of years at my hunting lease when the weather was wet or freezing I have been trying to cover the Rhino at night with an old ATV cover that barely covered the roll cage.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
going long travel?

Lonestar is a high quality item
No just went with the +3 mid-travel. It's more of a family cruiser and mostly gets used for rock crawling and tight trails up in the Sierras.

Already had the Fox Shox that Greg set up for me for this kit so figured it was time for the arms.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.