Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard its a cheap and easy upgrade to install used rzr seats in a rhino but how? do they just swap on in or do i need to change mounting brackets?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like to know how too ? I already have the seats. I'll wait a week if I don't find any write ups, I'll post it myself. It don't appear to be that hard. It looks like the will mount to the rhino seat brackets with a little fab. Like cut roughly 4-5 " off the seat frame so the frame isn't sticking out so far past the seat ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh and also the RZR on the head rest of the RZR seats wipes right off with a little paint thinner. Just be careful to not mess up the vinyl when removing yiu just do it quickly and wash the paint thinner off. It's best if you use the gel type.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Just drill new holes in your seat bases and mount them, there is no need to cut anything

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!

·
Super Moderator
3,128 Posts
Just drill new holes in your seat bases and mount them, there is no need to cut anything

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!
Yep, just mod your stock bases to fit the seats, or buy new metal lowering bases. I have twisted stitch seats with aftermarket steel lowering bases, worked fine. I did have to modify my stock head rests and cut them off the support bar they were attached to. I was also concerned that the new seats were too wide for my pro one doors, the doors just fit. What a relief.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
i have pro one doors and rzr seats they fit fine. and i mounted the drivers to an old speed limit sign which lowered it 2" from the stock bases

Reactions: EODGator
1 - 6 of 6 Posts