Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2005 Rhino with a 2009 Rotax and Garrett Turbo that is 80% complete. The wiring harness was done by LIVNLO and is ready to be installed. There are only minor details left to complete. Has 3+ mid travel, elka's, brembo brakes, all stainless steel and AN fittings, oversized radiator, intercooler, blow off valve, welded ring bolts front and rear, complete ABS skids for belly and a-arms, Tune Monster ECM, AIR Dam clutch, and much much more. I have close to 30K into this thing. A long wait on some components caused me to loose interest. Now its just sitting in my shop collecting dust. I just want to sell and move on to a........... located in Northern CA. Make me an offer

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh Yea, I also have a nice turn-key 686 motor with only 15 hours on it for sale.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Who built the 686 and what all is done to it?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The 686 was built by Precision porting of Stockton, CA. Its a 686 kit with an Edelbrock carb and clutch machining. Thats about all I know. It ran great. i should have never pulled it out to do the swap but you know how it is, things are never enough the way they are. I am not sure on a price. I see them for as much as $4000 on ebay. Make me an offer, I just want it gone.

·
Registered
771 Posts
hey chris sorry to see your not finishing it. what are you looking to get out of the whole project?? post some pics too please :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will try to get some current photo's later but here are a few from during construction.

P1010040.JPG

P1010024.JPG

P1010012.JPG

Not interested in parting out. I want the whole works gone in one shot. I have so much stuff to go with this thing its not even funny. Here is a list of the major items and is by no mean complete

Can Am 800- $4000*
Muzzy full exhaust- $1000*
RYR kit- $1500*
Clutch- $1000*
Monster tune $1400*
TCP RYR Radiator- $500*
Oil Filter Adapter- $150*
Oil cooler $150*
Harness. $2000*
AN Fittings/Hose $1000*
Misc $1500*
Turbo and piping. $1000*
Walbro gcl601 pump. $200*
Aeromotive regulator $150*
________
$ 15,550.00

The Rhino itself has New Brembo front brakes, all new stainless brake lines, new wheel bearings, Lonestar +3 MTS and Elka's, Gorilla axles, new diff bearings and seals, ring gears welded, 2 sets of wheels and tires (1-25" bighorn2 set and 1-26" mudlight set) RYR kit complete, motor install complete, Garrett GT 1542 turbo install complete, Oversized Radiatior by Garth, oversized oil cooler, remote locate Fram ph8 oil filter, walbro fuel pump, aeromotive fuel regulator, custom billet fuel rails, custom 1.5" lift.

To finish-The dash and body needs to be re-installed, the wiring harness needs to be installed, the UMHW full body/a-arm skids installed, All the gauges, (1-fuel psi, 2-EGT, 3-Boost, 4-Oil PSI, 5-Oil Temp, 6-Coolant Temp) all need to be installed, power steering needs to be wired, doors and roof-re-installed and it should be ready to go with a little tuning on the Tune Monster.

Realistic or not I won't even entertain offers of less than $17K for the complete package. I probably have 2-3K alone in incidentals/extras that could be sold on ebay easily. The 686 motor I have I will let go for $2500. I DO NOT need the money so no lo-ballers. I am open to discussion. PM me if interested in either.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update, I remembered a local mechanic who is more than qualified to finish my build. He should have it done by end of October. I will update as the project progresses and once completed. It is now and still will be for sale when completed. Need to pay for the xp900 I just bought today.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry there will be NO parting out. The build is going to be completed so I can at least do a comparison. Then one or the other will be for sale (most likely).

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Are the a-arm skids for the LSR +3 custom made?

Bump for a steal for someone!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts