Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience? I found a RV park way back in Page, but I'd be interested in finding something on the water at Wahweap. I know for a fact there's nothing over by Antelope Point, but I'm not sure about Page.

Anywhere with a launch? Beach? Availability?

Thanks!

Hmmm. Theres no decent Lake Powell forum yet....... :33:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW. If any of you fuckers want to catch some fish this summer, lets be sure to post up about it! We'll be doing some trout fishing at Lee's Ferry, and hittin up the Strippers at Powell!

I know Marble Canyon like the back of my hand. If you have a flat bottom boat, we need to take it there! By far the best trout experience this side of the Continental Divide!!! I guarantee my friends five nice rainbows on a BAD day!

http://www.leesferry.com/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
710 Posts
BTW. If any of you fuckers want to catch some fish this summer, lets be sure to post up about it! We'll be doing some trout fishing at Lee's Ferry, and hittin up the Strippers at Powell!

I know Marble Canyon like the back of my hand. If you have a flat bottom boat, we need to take it there! By far the best trout experience this side of the Continental Divide!!! I guarantee my friends five nice rainbows on a BAD day!

http://www.leesferry.com/

06 powell trip!!! Dude.. rent a houseboat!!!!!!! its the only way to go.We went a day early befor we got the houseboat and played in Wahweap bay all day. dont remember seeing any rv's on shore, but then again I was many BLs deep

·
Registered
69 Posts
The wife, kids, and I are planning a trip this summer as well to Lake Powell. We will be renting a house boat, as we did that last summer for a week and a half. We had a blast! Keep us posted on when everyone is heading up there.

·
Site Founder
7,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
605 Posts
I would only be fishin for other boats to race........fishing is to layed back for me....i am still lookn for action packed stuff.......

besides i dont think i want a fish bittin on my pole!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
a house boat for a week in powell is $7000 plus a 5000 deposit, 12Gs seems like alot rent a houseboat, with my luck i wont be getting that deposit back!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Brian,
i lived in Page for 42 years, here is a "snap shot" of camping in the area;
in Page you have Page Lake Powell campground, this is an old KOA that is run down with very little to offer. it is on the way to Antelope Point just off the mesa where Page is.
There is a new camp ground that is out at Wahweap 928-645-2433, they have full hook ups, showers and a small genral store. you are walking distance to the swim beach from this camp ground.
Lone Rock Beach- this is off hwy 89N. just past the AZ state line (10 mile from Page just past Greenhaven. this is a beach that the park service manages and there is nightly fee to camp. there are rest room but no hook up's or store. the beach is about 2-3 miles long and you park/camp where ever you want right on the shore line. you are allowed to ride your rhino, quads or dirt bikes on the beach, there are speed limits on the beach but i don't think there is speed limits up the hill. the closest store is back at Greenhaven 15-20 min. drive.
if you have any other questions please let me know.
we spent most of our time fishing at Lake Powell and Lees Ferry while in Page, so if you have any fishing questions let me know.
I hope this helped.
Azsagebrush

1 - 20 of 33 Posts