Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who ever didn't show missed one hell of a race track. You needed 40" of travel to get through this one. I have race quads for years & never seen holes this big in a track. Sorry no pictures. Well the new Weller Racing Motor we installed Runs better then expected. Hit's 70mph in a blink of an eye. SEE OFF-ROAD.COM for pictures of the race.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No this is Bob. The guy you went on that night ride with @ the Jagged edge outing in the dunes.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
haha.. passed the f- out!
that was a good night.

Bob,

you got any dyno numbers on that yet?? what clutch are you running?

Sorry about the busted axle stuff. R&D is a pain sometimes..

Too bad Jeff keeps getting the wins on our suspension, hahah. just messin with ya.

Greg

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
No HP #'s Yet. But it's very fast 0 to 70 in a blink of an eye. Jeff drives a good race. Very steady driver.
P.S. Brain drank enough alcohol that night for the rest of us. I'm not sure how you guy's were able to follow me back to camp. That man can hold his BOOZE.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I was wondering if you all would make it back that night - lol!!! Too funny!!! Bobby....sucks about your suspension, but I'm sure they'll get it right soon!! Maybe you just have so much power it just can't handle it....lol!! ;) When Jason gets my rhino back together, we'll race! :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
yeah... i am surprised we made it back too.. every few seconds, he was like" which way?" i just kept pointing.. it was hilarious.. Right on Brian!! we can have some more of those nights this weekend. i can't wait!!

G-

·
Registered
173 Posts
Who ever didn't show missed one hell of a race track. You needed 40" of travel to get through this one. I have race quads for years & never seen holes this big in a track.

That track was nasty....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts